Maple Cooking Wood Box
Experience the subtle, sweet flavor of our ultra-premium maple cooking wood. Perfect for adding a delicate touch of flavor to your dishes without overpowering them, maple is a top choice for grilling vegetables, cooking already seasoned meats, and smoking bacon.
Our maple wood burns clear and consistent, giving you a light flavor and gorgeous scent throughout your entire cooking process. Each piece of wood in our Maple Cooking Wood Rack is carefully inspected and hand-selected by our expert team to ensure it meets our rigorous quality standards, so you can trust that you are getting an unmatched product every time you order from us.
Enhance your culinary creations with the subtle sweetness of maple wood – order yours today and taste the difference for yourself.
The Cooking Wood Box includes enough 16” standard cut maple cooking logs to fuel multiple extraordinary meals. It also includes:
- Excelsior fire starters
- Ample kindling
- Premium wood matches
The Story Behind our Maple Wood
Maple trees grow throughout most of the United States and Canada. They are hardy trees that produce one of the most popular sweeteners on the planet: maple syrup. The same wood that helps produce maple syrup can also add a sweet aroma and flavor to whatever you cook.
Maple is a mild cooking wood so it won’t dominate your meat or veggies. It’s great with poultry, pork, and of course, bacon (which is technically pork but it’s so much more at the same time). Add some sweetness to your life by choosing maple cooking wood when you smoke or grill next!
We ensure all of our maple wood is dry, dense, and clean by putting it through the most rigorous drying process in the industry. After spending 48 hours in a kiln at 250 degrees, our maple wood has no bugs or mold, and it is dry and dense. The dry wood allows it to ignite quickly, and the density of the hard wood allows the wood to burn for longer periods of time. Say goodbye to musty flavors from damp wood, and start enjoying food cooked over maple wood the way it was meant to be!
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
This box of maple cooking wood includes:
- Our 16″ standard cut maple firewood
- The box is 17″ by 16″ by 14″
- Each box includes a few pieces of kindling, matches, and fire starters
- Boxes weigh up to 50 pounds and contain only firewood with 5-10% moisture content (less water weight, more wood for your cook!)
- Can be shipped nationwide
- Complimentary Same day delivery in Atlanta area
WHY CHOOSE A BOX?
Boxes of maple are a popular way to receive cooking wood. Here are a few reasons boxes might be right for you:
- You love the convenience of having everything you need in one box.
- You can easily take a box with you to a competition, to the beach, or to the lake.
- Boxes make great gifts.
- You want to try a variety of cooking wood products before choosing an entire rack.
- Boxes are easier to ship across the country.
- You need cooking wood tonight! Receive complimentary same day delivery in Atlanta.
If you are looking for great maple flavor but in a smaller piece of wood, then we suggest trying out a box of our maple chunks or maple cooking wood splits.
When the maple arrives at our warehouse, our team hand selects the finest pieces of maple before packing it neatly in one of our boxes. Each piece is about 16″ long and will provide flavor for hours at a time in your cook.
You’ll love cooking with our maple firewood, so place your order today!
|Dimensions||16 × 14 × 17 in|