The Story Behind our Wild Cherry Firewood:
Cherry firewood can be tough to find in most parts of the world, but that’s why we source Cutting Edge Wild Cherry Firewood from the state of Florida. Cherry grows quickly and efficiently in Florida, making it a more sustainable source for this popular firewood. When you choose Cutting Edge, you won’t have to chop down one of your most beautiful trees to enjoy the benefits of cherry firewood.
Freshly cut cherry is delivered to our kiln drying partner in North Florida within a matter of days. This prevents any decomposition and ensures the cherry remains strong and sturdy. It then goes through the most rigorous drying process in the industry, ensuring that our cherry firewood is dry and free from bugs, mold, and fungus.
When cherry is delivered to your home, the first thing you’ll notice is the unmatched aroma. Whether on display or while burning, cherry fills your home or yard with a subtle sweet smell you will appreciate throughout the year.
And cherry looks amazing while on display. The bright red center and the light colored exterior work together like a work of art. If you display firewood in your home, then our cherry will truly become something you can be proud to show and share.
But of course, the real magic begins when you light the first match. Burning cherry firewood ignites the senses – creating a fresh fragrance and delighting the eyes with bright dancing flames.
Cherry burns less hot than oak and hickory, making it an excellent choice for fires on warmer days. Like all of our products, Cutting Edge Cherry will create less smoke, light more easily, and last longer than other firewood.
Cherry is also a popular wood to mix with oak. Oak firewood burns a bit hotter and longer than cherry, but has a less distinct aroma. Combine them together to enjoy the fragrance of cherry with the burn time of oak. We do not recommend mixing with hickory, as the aroma of hickory will overpower the cherry.
Cherry is also a popular cooking wood. It adds a subtle sweet smell and beautiful rosy color to meat, vegetables, and anything else you put on the grill or smoker. Cherry goes well with just about anything, it’s a great fruit wood for any occasion.
Watch the Video
What’s in the box?
This box wild cherry of firewood includes everything you need for 2-4 amazing fireside experiences. Specifications include
- Our 16″ standard cut firewood
- The Wild Cherry firewood box is 17″ by 16″ by 14″ and weighs up to 50 pounds
- Same day or next business day delivery available (in certain regions) when selected at check out
- Subscriptions are available for added convenience.
Watch the Video
Why choose a box?
Although smaller than a rack of cherry, boxes of wild cherry are a popular way to receive firewood. Here are a few reasons boxes might be right for you:
- You love the convenience of having everything you need in one box.
- You can easily take a box with you on a camping trip, to the beach, or to the lake.
- You want to try a variety of products before choosing an entire rack.
- You have less storage space and don’t want an entire rack. Boxes are great for townhomes or condos with fireplaces!
- You have multiple fire areas and want the convenience of a box to carry firewood to tonight’s fire area.
- Boxes are easier to ship across the country.
Love Fires? Try our Exclusive Subscriptions
Did you know that subscriptions are available for our wild cherry? It’s the most convenient way to keep your fire experiences going, and it offers substantial savings for local delivery customers. Subscriptions require a 3 month commitment and come with plenty of great fire experiences.