Cherry Firewood Rack
It’s the aroma that makes cherry firewood so highly prized. Whether on display or in the middle of a burn, cherry gives off a mild, sweet smell, which some prefer to the more robust scents that other hardwoods express. Cherry’s warm color makes it a gorgeous centerpiece, and its lower-intensity burn turns any room into a cozy, upscale retreat. But unlike George Washington, you won’t have to chop down the neighborhood cherry tree to enjoy it – we sustainably source our firewood from the ideal growing environment of Florida. It’s a perennial Cutting Edge staff favorite.
Each piece of firewood in the Cherry Firewood Rack is inspected and hand-selected by our expert team to ensure it meets our rigorous quality standards, so you know you’re getting an unmatched fireside experience.
Our proprietary metal rack of cherry stands 2’ wide and 4’ tall, and comes with enough wood to build up to 25 exceptional fires:
- Cherry firewood logs
- 2’ x 4’ storage rack
- Premium wood matches
Firewood Rack Service
Cutting Edge Firewood proudly offers firewood rack services nationwide.
- If you live within our “local delivery network” (Atlanta, Nashville, Charlotte, Chattanooga, Greenville and greater metro areas) you will receive a metal rack personally delivered by our Artisans.
- If you live outside of our “local delivery network” across the United States, our rack products will be shipped via a freight company in a wooden rack to the end of your driveway. Upgrade to Cutting Edge Firewood Metal Rack is available via phone.
- For those outside of our “local delivery network”, we also suggest our Ultimate Package which includes complimentary shipping.
The Story Behind our Cherry Firewood:
Cherry firewood can be tough to find in most parts of the world, but that’s why we source Cutting Edge Cherry Firewood from the state of Florida. Cherry grows quickly and efficiently in Florida, making it a more sustainable source for this popular firewood. When you choose Cutting Edge, you won’t have to chop down one of your most beautiful trees to enjoy the benefits of cherry firewood.
Freshly cut cherry is delivered to our kiln drying partner in North Florida within a matter of days. This prevents any decomposition and ensures the cherry remains strong and sturdy. It then goes through the most rigorous drying process in the industry, ensuring that our cherry firewood is dry and free from bugs, mold, and fungus.
When cherry is delivered to your home, the first thing you’ll notice is the unmatched aroma. Whether on display or while burning, cherry fills your home or yard with a sweet smell you will appreciate throughout the year.
And cherry looks amazing while on display. The bright red center and the light colored exterior work together like a work of art. If you display firewood in your home, then our cherry will truly become something you can be proud to show and share.
But of course, the real magic begins when you light the first match. Burning cherry firewood ignites the senses – creating a fresh fragrance and delighting the eyes with bright dancing flames.
Cherry burns less hot than oak and hickory, making it an excellent choice for fires on warmer days. Like all of our products, Cutting Edge Cherry will create less smoke, light more easily, and last longer than other firewood.
Cherry is also a popular wood to mix with oak. Oak firewood burns a bit hotter and longer than cherry, but has a less distinct aroma. Combine them together to enjoy the fragrance of cherry with the burn time of oak. We do not recommend mixing with hickory, as the aroma of hickory will overpower the cherry.
Cherry is also a popular cooking wood. It adds a sweet smell and beautiful rosy color to meat, vegetables, and anything else you put on the grill or smoker. Cherry goes well with just about anything, it’s a great fruit wood for any occasion.
What’s in the rack?
This rack of cherry firewood includes enough kiln dried oak for 15-25 fires. Specifications include:
- Our 16″ standard cut firewood
- The cherry firewood rack is 2′ wide, 4′ tall, and 16″ deep
- Local delivery customers receive our firewood in our patent pending metal rack, complete with complimentary canvas cover. Racks that are shipped outside of our delivery zones receive firewood inside a wooden rack.
- We recommend purchasing a fire starter package to make lighting your firewood quick, easy, and convenient.
Why choose a rack?
Cutting Edge Firewood Racks (Patent Protected) are a great choice for customers who frequently burn firewood. Whether you make fires inside our outside, for warmth or for fun, a rack of firewood gives you access to top quality firewood. Here are a few benefits of our racks of firewood:
- Our metal racks are sturdy and perfect for displaying firewood.
- Our canvas cover protects your firewood from the elements.
- Racks can be displayed inside or outside. Delivery artisans can set your rack up in any location you choose.
- Racks contain hundreds of pounds of the best firewood available – it will burn longer, hotter, and with less smoke.
If you have less room or don’t need as much firewood, then we suggest trying out a box of cherry firewood.
|Dimensions||16 × 24 × 48 in|