Here at Cutting Edge Firewood, we deliver firewood by the rack and by the box.
Boxes are great for a lot of reasons, so we put together this video that explains what is inside each box and the benefits. Watch now to see why a box may be right for you!
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
The Cutting Edge box of firewood includes everything you need for 2-4 amazing fireside experiences. In every box, you will find:
- Our 16″ standard cut firewood
- 4 excelsior fire starters
- 4 pieces of heart pine
- 8 pieces of kindling
- 1 Box of Cigar Matches
- Each firewood box is 17″ x 14″ x 16″ and contains up to 50 pounds of kiln dried wood
If you're wondering how much firewood is in a box vs in a rack, then the breakdown is fairly simple. 6 boxes of firewood = 1 firewood rack + 1 fire starter package.
WHY CHOOSE A BOX?
Although smaller than our racks of firewood, boxes of hickory are a popular way to receive firewood. Here are a few reasons boxes might be right for you:
- You love the convenience of having everything you need in one box.
- You can easily take a box with you on a camping trip, to the beach, or to the lake.
- Boxes make great gifts.
- You want to try a variety of products before choosing an entire rack.
- You have less storage space and don’t want an entire rack. Boxes are great for townhomes or condos with fireplaces!
- You have multiple fire areas and want the convenience of a box to carry firewood to tonight’s fire area.
- Boxes are easier to ship across the country.
- If you're in the Atlanta area, boxes come with complimentary same day delivery!