Here at Cutting Edge Firewood, we deliver firewood by the rack and by the box.
Boxes are great for a lot of reasons, so we put together this video that explains what is inside each box and the benefits. Watch now to see why a box may be right for you!
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
The Cutting Edge box of firewood includes everything you need for 2-4 amazing fireside experiences. In every box, you will find:
- Our 16″ standard cut firewood
- 4 excelsior fire starters
- 4 pieces of heart pine
- 8 pieces of kindling
- The hickory firewood box is 19″ x 13.5″ x 13.5″ and weighs about 55 pounds
If you’re wondering how much firewood is in a box vs in a rack, then the breakdown is fairly simple. 6 boxes of firewood = 1 firewood rack + 1 fire starter package.
WHY CHOOSE A BOX?
Although smaller than our racks of firewood, boxes of hickory are a popular way to receive firewood. Here are a few reasons boxes might be right for you:
- You love the convenience of having everything you need in one box.
- You can easily take a box with you on a camping trip, to the beach, or to the lake.
- Boxes make great gifts.
- You want to try a variety of products before choosing an entire rack.
- You have less storage space and don’t want an entire rack. Boxes are great for townhomes or condos with fireplaces!
- You have multiple fire areas and want the convenience of a box to carry firewood to tonight’s fire area.
- Boxes are easier to ship across the country.
- If you’re in the Atlanta area, boxes come with complimentary same day delivery!
Boxes also are available as a subscription
Did you know that subscriptions are available for our boxes of firewood? It’s the most convenient way to keep your fire experiences going, and it offers substantial savings for local delivery customers. Subscriptions require a short 3 month commitment and come with plenty of great fire experiences.
There are three subscription options:
- 1 Box of firewood every month for $49 each
- 1 Box of firewood every two weeks for $45 each
- 1 Box of firewood every week for $39 each