Cutting Edge Firewood is pleased to announce our first competition of 2020! We’re giving away 1 rack of cherry firewood to the winner – valued at $265!
In order to enter, here is what you do:
- Start a fire with Cutting Edge Firewood in a safe place and then post a picture of your fire to Instagram or facebook. Instagram entries should tag your fire with @cutting.edge.firewood and facebook entries should tag their fire “Cutting Edge Firewood”.
- Use the hashtags #cherrygiveaway
- Tag any of your fire loving friends in the comments
That’s it! "The Fireside for Cherry" contest begins on January 29 and ends on February 12. The team at Cutting Edge Firewood will choose the most memorable photo and declare the winner on February 15.
In order to be eligible, you must be at least 21 years or older. If the winner is outside of our local delivery area, we will ship 4 boxes of cherry instead of a rack of firewood (value of $236 plus we will cover shipping costs).
For more details, please see the official terms and conditions below:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING DO NOT INCREASE WITH A PURCHASE.
Official Terms and Conditions of the Fireside for Cherry Contest:
- Eligibility: The Fireside for Cherry Contest is open to legal residents of the continental United States of America. Entrants must be 21 years of age or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This giveaway is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Cutting Edge Firewood's employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees' immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Fireside for Cherry Contest.
- Sponsorship. The sponsor is Cutting Edge Firewood (“Sponsor”), located at 6900 Peachtree Industrial Blvd Suite e, Norcross, GA 30071. Sponsor will conduct the Contest substantially as described in these Official Rules.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering this Contest, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Contest the You represents and warrants that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Fireside for Cherry Contest.
- Fireside for Cherry Contest Entry Period: This promotion begins on January 29, 2020 at 12:01AM (EST) and ends on February 12 at 11:59 PM (EST) (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Contest, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
- How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter The Fireside for Cherry Contest by…
- Post a picture of a Cutting Edge fire in your fireplace or fire pit to Instagram or facebook. Instagram entries should tag your fire with @cutting.edge.firewood and facebook entries should tag their fire “Cutting Edge Firewood”.
- Use the hashtags #cherrygiveaway
- Tag any of your fire loving friends in the comments
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Fireside for Cherry Contest (the “Winner”) will receive 1 Cherry firewood rack from Cutting Edge Firewood (Retail value of $265) OR the winner will receive 4 boxes of Cherry Firewood as an alternative (Retail value of $236). If the winner is inside our local delivery area (within 50 miles of 6900 Peachtree Industrial Blvd Suite e, Norcross, GA 30071) can choose between the rack or boxes. If the winner is outside of our local delivery area, they will win the 4 boxes and we will cover the shipping costs. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning. There will be one winner.
- Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a panel of judges under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) via social media (or via email if available) within five days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in the Fireside for Cherry Contest) by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry into this Contest, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Fireside for Cherry Contest, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration. All photos submitted as entries must be original work and not violate anyone’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. Violators will be disqualified from the competition. Any claims that arise as a result of infringement you’re your responsibility to defend or settle against such claims at your sole expense, and You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor from any suit, etc.
- Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Fireside for Cherry Contest should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Fireside for Cherry Contest. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the Fireside for Cherry Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering.]Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Fireside for Cherry Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Contest constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Contest and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND GEORGIA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Contest, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Georgia having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: The Contest hosted by Cutting Edge Firewood is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or any other Social Media network.
- By entering this contest, You, the Entrant, confirm that you have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.