Oak Firewood Rack
The mighty oak is an American icon. And our ultra-premium kiln-dried oak firewood wholly lives up to that celebrated pedigree. Experienced fire enthusiasts appreciate oak’s subtle aroma, which, next to the more robust outputs of hickory and cherry, sets an understated mood. Because it burns less intensely than hickory, fire newcomers see it as a logical gateway wood – the one you start with, and the one you never forget. Simply put, oak firewood is a guaranteed crowd-pleasing pick.
Each piece of firewood in the Oak Firewood Rack is inspected and hand-selected by our expert team to ensure it meets our rigorous quality standards, so you know you’re getting an unmatched fireside experience.
Our proprietary metal rack of oak stands 2’ wide and 4’ tall, and comes with enough wood to build up to 25 exceptional fires:
- Oak firewood logs
- 2’ x 4’ storage rack
Firewood Rack Service
Cutting Edge Firewood proudly offers firewood rack services nationwide.
- If you live within our “local delivery network” (Atlanta, Nashville, Charlotte, Chattanooga, Greenville and greater metro areas) you will receive a metal rack personally delivered by our Artisans.
- If you live outside of our “local delivery network” across the United States, our rack products will be shipped via a freight company in a wooden rack to the end of your driveway. Upgrade to Cutting Edge Firewood Metal Rack is available via phone.
- For those outside of our “local delivery network”, we also suggest our Ultimate Package which includes complimentary shipping.
The Story Behind our Oak Firewood:
When people think of oak, they think of large, sturdy trees that last for centuries. As you can imagine, this durable and dependable wood makes for a consistent and reliable fireside experience.
We work with suppliers in both North Georgia and North Florida to source quality oak firewood. Like all of our firewood products, Cutting Edge oak undergoes the most rigorous drying process in the industry. Each piece is cut to specific dimensions and then cooked at 250 degrees for 48 hours, far exceeding FDA regulations.
This drying process ensures that every piece of oak delivered to our warehouse, and then to your home, is free of bugs, mold, and fungus. It also enhances the fireside experience by making the firewood easier to light, smoke less, and provide more heat and light.
Because we send fresh wood through the drying process, you can rest assured that the wood won’t be dirty or decomposing. It will be sturdy and durable, perfect for burning inside a luxury fire.
Oak is a great wood to display. It provides a fresh feel to the air, but thanks to the more subtle aroma, it won’t bother people with sensitive noses. We also have a wide variety of cuts and special cuts of oak, giving your display character and pieces that can proudly sit front and center. Since it’s been purified by our drying process, you can feel good storing the firewood both inside and out.
Our oak product is also safe for both indoor fireplaces and outdoor fire pits. The low moisture content means you won’t experience creosote build-up in your chimney or experience smelly smoke sticking to your clothes.
It lights easily and quickly, making a natural oak fire a convenient experience. When you use the Cutting Edge Fire Starter package, you’ll only need one match and have a roaring fire within a matter of minutes.
Oak is also a popular cooking wood and makes an excellent heat source. Unlike hickory or pecan, oak provides a very subtle flavor. Chefs often combine oak with other cooking woods in order to create a perfect mixture of heat and flavor.
What’s in the rack?
This rack of firewood includes enough kiln dried oak for 15-25 fires. Specifications include:
- Our 16″ standard cut firewood
- The Oak firewood rack is 2′ wide, 4′ tall, and 16″ deep
- Local delivery customers receive our firewood in our patent pending metal rack, complete with complimentary canvas cover. Racks that are shipped outside of our delivery zones receive firewood inside a wooden rack.
- We recommend purchasing a fire starter package to make lighting your firewood quick, easy, and convenient.
Why choose a rack?
Cutting Edge Firewood Racks (Patent Protected) are a great choice for customers who frequently burn firewood. Whether you make fires inside our outside, for warmth or for fun, a rack of firewood gives you access to top quality firewood. Here are a few benefits of our racks of firewood:
- Our metal racks are sturdy and perfect for displaying firewood.
- Our canvas cover protects your firewood from the elements.
- Racks can be displayed inside or outside. Delivery artisans can set your rack up in any location you choose.
- Racks contain hundreds of pounds of the best firewood available – it will burn longer, hotter, and with less smoke.
If you have less room or don’t need as much firewood, then we suggest trying out a box of our oak firewood.
|Dimensions||16 × 24 × 48 in|