Oak Cooking Wood Rack
Enhance your culinary creations with the subtle, smoky flavor of our oak cooking wood. The perfect choice for those who want to add just a hint of flavor to their dishes, oak gives a more subtle smoke flavor that won’t overpower your food. It’s also the ideal wood to mix with other species, serving as your primary heat source without overpowering the other flavors.
No wonder why oak is a popular choice among high-end restaurants and serious home chefs. Each piece of wood in our Oak Cooking Wood Rack is carefully inspected and hand-selected by our expert team to ensure it meets our rigorous quality standards, so you can trust that you are getting an unmatched product every time you order from us. Elevate your cooking and grilling with our premium oak wood – order yours today and taste the difference for yourself.
Our proprietary 2’ x 4’ rack comes with enough 16” standard cut oak cooking logs to fuel months of extraordinary meals.
Delivery Artisan Rack Service
- The airbrushed, patented rack is personally delivered by our Artisans.
- When you reorder, our Delivery Artisan will take the old rack and replace it with a new rack.
- The rack comes with a canvas cover
* Service available in Atlanta, Nashville, Charlotte, Chattanooga, Greenville, greater metro areas and North GA.
The story of our Oak Cooking Wood
We work with suppliers in both North Georgia and North Florida to source quality oak cooking wood logs. Like all of our firewood products, Cutting Edge oak undergoes the most rigorous drying process in the industry. Each piece is cut to specific dimensions and then cooked at 250 degrees for 48 hours, far exceeding FDA regulations.
This drying process ensures that every piece of oak delivered to our warehouse, and then to your home, is free of bugs, mold, and fungus. This means you can feel good about cooking with this wood. You can protect your food from musty flavors and mold, and you’ll experience cooking wood that burns at a hotter temperature.
Our rigorous Cutting Edge Firewood drying process also ensures the oak cooking wood will light quickly and that the great flavor of the smoke will hit the food immediately, enabling whatever you cook to absorb the most possible flavor.
Once dry, the wood gets sent to our headquarters in Norcross, GA. Every log goes through a hand selection process and is packaged as either a standard cut log (known as a “stick” in the bbq world) or hand cut into chunks or splits.
During selection, we check to make sure it’s the perfect size, then we ensure there is no rot on the wood, and finally, we confirm that the log includes both heartwood and sapwood. Tree trunks are composed of both heartwood and sapwood, and the best possible flavor is only achieved when both of them are together.
Once we’ve selected the top pieces for optimal flavor and burn time, we place the wood into boxes and racks that can be delivered or shipped throughout the United States.
Try the Cutting Edge difference for yourself by ordering the best oak cooking cooking wood available today.
WHAT’S IN THE RACK?
This rack of Oak cooking wood logs includes:
- Our 16″ standard cut oak firewood logs
- The rack is 2′ wide, 4′ tall, and 16″ deep
- Local delivery customers receive our the firewood in our patent pending metal rack, complete with complimentary canvas cover. Racks that are shipped outside of our delivery zones receive firewood inside a wooden rack.
WHY CHOOSE A RACK?
Racks are a great choice for restaurants or customers who frequently cook with oak wood and have a large smoker. Here are a few benefits of our racks of firewood:
- Our metal racks are sturdy and perfect for displaying firewood.
- Our canvas cover protects your firewood from the elements.
- Racks can be displayed inside or outside. Delivery artisans can set your rack up in any location you choose.
- Racks contain hundreds of pounds of the best oak wood available – it will burn longer, hotter, and with less smoke. You will taste the difference!
|Dimensions||16 × 24 × 48 in|