Maple Cooking Wood Rack
Experience the subtle, sweet flavor of our ultra-premium maple cooking wood. Perfect for adding a delicate touch of flavor to your dishes without overpowering them, maple is a top choice for grilling vegetables, cooking already seasoned meats, and smoking bacon.
Our maple wood burns clear and consistent, giving you a light flavor and gorgeous scent throughout your entire cooking process. Each piece of wood is carefully inspected and hand-selected by our expert team to ensure it meets our rigorous quality standards, so you can trust that you are getting an unmatched product every time you order from us.
Enhance your culinary creations with the subtle sweetness of maple wood – order yours today and taste the difference for yourself.
Our proprietary 2’ x 4’ rack comes with enough 16” standard cut maple cooking logs to fuel months of extraordinary meals.
Delivery Artisan Rack Service
- The airbrushed, patented rack is personally delivered by our Artisans.
- When you reorder, our Delivery Artisan will take the old rack and replace it with a new rack.
- The rack comes with a canvas cover
* Service available in Atlanta, Nashville, Charlotte, Chattanooga, Greenville, greater metro areas and North GA.
The story of our Pecan Cooking Wood
Maple trees grow throughout most of the United States and Canada. They are hardy trees that produce one of the most popular sweeteners on the planet: maple syrup. The same wood that helps produce maple syrup can also add a sweet aroma and flavor to whatever you cook.
Maple is a mild cooking wood so it won’t dominate your meat or veggies. It’s great with poultry, pork, and of course, bacon (which is technically pork but it’s so much more at the same time). Add some sweetness to your life by choosing maple cooking wood when you smoke or grill next!
We ensure all of our maple wood is dry, dense, and clean by putting it through the most rigorous drying process in the industry. After spending 48 hours in a kiln at 250 degrees, our maple wood has no bugs or mold, and it is dry and dense. The dry wood allows it to ignite quickly, and the density of the hard wood allows the wood to burn for longer periods of time. Say goodbye to musty flavors from damp wood, and start enjoying food cooked over maple wood the way it was meant to be!
When the maple arrives at our warehouse, our team hand selects the finest pieces of maple before packing it neatly in one of our boxes. Each piece is about 16″ long and will provide flavor for hours at a time in your cook.
You’ll love cooking with our maple firewood, so place your order today!
WHAT’S IN THE RACK?
This rack of firewood includes:
- Our 16″ standard cut pecan firewood
- The rack is 2′ wide, 4′ tall, and 16″ deep
- Local delivery customers receive our the firewood in our patent pending metal rack, complete with complimentary canvas cover. Racks that are shipped outside of our delivery zones receive firewood inside a wooden rack.
WHY CHOOSE A RACK?
Cutting Edge Firewood Racks (Patent Protected) are a great choice for restaurants or customers who frequently cook with pecan wood and have a large smoker. Here are a few benefits of our racks of firewood:
- Our metal racks are sturdy and perfect for displaying firewood.
- Our canvas cover protects your firewood from the elements.
- Racks can be displayed inside or outside. Delivery artisans can set your rack up in any location you choose.
- Racks contain hundreds of pounds of the best pecan wood available – it will burn longer, hotter, and with less smoke. You will taste the difference!
If you have less room or don’t need as much firewood, then we suggest trying out a box of our maple firewood or a box of our maple chunks.
|Dimensions||16 × 24 × 48 in|