Maple Cooking Wood Rack
Maple trees are the source of one the world’s best (and understated) sweeteners – maple syrup. So it’s no surprise that maple cooking wood emits a mild, sweet smoke that will flavor your food without overpowering it. It’s a top choice when you’re grilling vegetables, cooking meat that is already seasoned, and, of course, for smoking bacon. Our ultra-premium maple burns clear and consistent, giving you a light flavor and gorgeous scent throughout your entire cooking process.
Each piece of wood in the Maple Cooking Wood Rack is inspected and hand-selected by our expert team to ensure it meets our rigorous quality standards, so you know you’re getting an unmatched product.
Our proprietary 2’ x 4’ rack comes with enough 16” standard cut maple cooking logs to fuel months of extraordinary meals.
Firewood Rack Service
Cutting Edge Firewood proudly offers firewood rack services nationwide.
- If you live within our “local delivery network” (Atlanta, Nashville, Charlotte, Chattanooga, Greenville and greater metro areas) you will receive a metal rack personally delivered by our Artisans.
- If you live outside of our “local delivery network” across the United States, our rack products will be shipped via a freight company in a wooden rack to the end of your driveway. Upgrade to Cutting Edge Firewood Metal Rack is available via phone.
- For those outside of our “local delivery network”, we also suggest our Ultimate Package which includes complimentary shipping.
The story of our Pecan Cooking Wood
Maple trees grow throughout most of the United States and Canada. They are hardy trees that produce one of the most popular sweeteners on the planet: maple syrup. The same wood that helps produce maple syrup can also add a sweet aroma and flavor to whatever you cook.
Maple is a mild cooking wood so it won’t dominate your meat or veggies. It’s great with poultry, pork, and of course, bacon (which is technically pork but it’s so much more at the same time). Add some sweetness to your life by choosing maple cooking wood when you smoke or grill next!
We ensure all of our maple wood is dry, dense, and clean by putting it through the most rigorous drying process in the industry. After spending 48 hours in a kiln at 250 degrees, our maple wood has no bugs or mold, and it is dry and dense. The dry wood allows it to ignite quickly, and the density of the hard wood allows the wood to burn for longer periods of time. Say goodbye to musty flavors from damp wood, and start enjoying food cooked over maple wood the way it was meant to be!
When the maple arrives at our warehouse, our team hand selects the finest pieces of maple before packing it neatly in one of our boxes. Each piece is about 16″ long and will provide flavor for hours at a time in your cook.
You’ll love cooking with our maple firewood, so place your order today!
WHAT’S IN THE RACK?
This rack of firewood includes:
- Our 16″ standard cut pecan firewood
- The rack is 2′ wide, 4′ tall, and 16″ deep
- Local delivery customers receive our the firewood in our patent pending metal rack, complete with complimentary canvas cover. Racks that are shipped outside of our delivery zones receive firewood inside a wooden rack.
WHY CHOOSE A RACK?
Cutting Edge Firewood Racks (Patent Protected) are a great choice for restaurants or customers who frequently cook with pecan wood and have a large smoker. Here are a few benefits of our racks of firewood:
- Our metal racks are sturdy and perfect for displaying firewood.
- Our canvas cover protects your firewood from the elements.
- Racks can be displayed inside or outside. Delivery artisans can set your rack up in any location you choose.
- Racks contain hundreds of pounds of the best pecan wood available – it will burn longer, hotter, and with less smoke. You will taste the difference!
If you have less room or don’t need as much firewood, then we suggest trying out a box of our maple firewood or a box of our maple chunks.
|Dimensions||16 × 24 × 48 in|