Firewood Rack Service
Cutting Edge Firewood proudly offers firewood rack services nationwide.
- If you live within our “local delivery network” (Atlanta, Nashville, Charlotte, Chattanooga, Greenville and greater metro areas) you will receive a metal rack personally delivered by our Artisans.
- If you live outside of our “local delivery network” across the United States, our rack products will be shipped via a freight company in a wooden rack to the end of your driveway. Upgrade to Cutting Edge Firewood Metal Rack is available via phone.
The story of our Hickory Cooking Wood
Hickory is a dense and heavy hardwood that is perfect for cooking memorable food. It packs a powerful flavor punch that will get people raving about their food. The density means it will burn longer than other hardwoods, which means you’ll spend less time feeding the fire and more time allowing your food to cook.
Not only does hickory provide great flavor, it also provides an amazing aroma. Neighbors, guests, competition judges, and anyone else within a couple miles will have their mouths watering when they smell what you’re cooking over our hickory firewood.
Cutting Edge Firewood undergoes a rigorous drying process, which means your wood will never mold, fungus, must, or bugs mixed in with your fire. It will smell better, taste better, and be safer to eat!
There are over 12 different species of hickory firewood, and all of them are great for cooking. We work with our suppliers to choose the best pieces and cuts of hickory. Our wood is sourced local to the the kiln, so that it undergoes our rigorous drying process while still fresh. This ensures that our wood has not started decomposing and is still hard and dense.
The hickory firewood is delivered to our warehouse where our team hand selects each piece to ensure it meets our quality standards and is then placed on a rack or inside a box, ready to be delivered to our customers. We also select pieces that we can hand cut into hickory cooking wood chunks or hickory cooking wood splits.
Hickory provides a bold and distinct flavor to any of your favorite foods. If you grill or smoke food over hickory for others, be prepared for them to ask, “why does your food tastes so good? What makes this different?”
We deliver and ship boxes of hickory firewood nationwide. The best cooks all over the country choose Cutting Edge Firewood hickory to give themselves a competitive edge. You can do the same by placing your order today!
WHAT’S IN THE RACK?
This rack of Hickory cooking wood logs includes:
- Our 16″ standard cut hickory cooking wood
- The rack is 2′ wide, 4′ tall, and 16″ deep
- Local delivery customers receive our the firewood in our patent pending metal rack, complete with complimentary canvas cover. Racks that are shipped outside of our delivery zones receive firewood inside a wooden rack.
WHY CHOOSE A RACK?
Cutting Edge Firewood Racks (Patent Protected) are a great choice for restaurants or customers who frequently cook with hickory wood and have a large smoker. Here are a few benefits of our racks of firewood:
- Our metal racks are sturdy and perfect for displaying firewood.
- Our canvas cover protects your firewood from the elements.
- Racks can be displayed inside or outside. Delivery artisans can set your rack up in any location you choose.
- Racks contain hundreds of pounds of the best hickory wood available – it will burn longer, hotter, and with less smoke. You will taste the difference!