Extended Burn Oak Firewood Rack
Need a fire that lasts all day, all night, or both? Our extended burn oak logs are the same length as regular logs, but up to 4 times thicker. As a result, they last twice as long, so your fireside experience can too. Extended burn logs need to be added to a fire that’s already hot, and work best when stacked on top of a roaring fire you built with our standard oak logs. Then, sit back and enjoy the understated aroma and crowd-pleasing flames of oak for as long as you’d like.
Each piece of firewood in the Extended Burn Oak Firewood Rack is inspected and hand-selected by our expert team to ensure it meets our rigorous quality standards, so you know you’re getting an unmatched fireside experience.
Our proprietary metal rack of oak stands 2’ wide and 4’ tall, and comes fully stocked with everything you need to extend up to 25 exceptional fires:
- Extended burn oak firewood logs
- 2’ x 4’ storage rack
- Premium wood matches
Firewood Rack Service
Cutting Edge Firewood proudly offers firewood rack services nationwide.
- If you live within our “local delivery network” (Atlanta, Nashville, Charlotte, Chattanooga, Greenville and greater metro areas) you will receive a metal rack personally delivered by our Artisans.
- If you live outside of our “local delivery network” across the United States, our rack products will be shipped via a freight company in a wooden rack to the end of your driveway. Upgrade to Cutting Edge Firewood Metal Rack is available via phone.
- For those outside of our “local delivery network”, we also suggest our Ultimate Package which includes complimentary shipping.
The Story Behind our Oak Firewood:
When people think of oak, they think of large, sturdy trees that last for centuries. As you can imagine, this durable and dependable wood makes for a consistent and reliable fireside experience.
We work with suppliers in both North Georgia and North Florida to source quality oak firewood. Like all of our firewood products, Cutting Edge oak undergoes the most rigorous drying process in the industry. Each piece is cut to specific dimensions and then cooked at 250 degrees for 48 hours, far exceeding FDA regulations.
This drying process ensures that every piece of oak delivered to our warehouse, and then to your home, is free of bugs, mold, and fungus. It also enhances the fireside experience by making the firewood easier to light, smoke less, and provide more heat and light.
Because we send fresh wood through the drying process, you can rest assured that the wood won’t be dirty or decomposing. It will be sturdy and durable, perfect for burning inside a luxury fire.
Extended burn oak is a great wood to display. It provides a fresh feel to the air, but thanks to the more subtle aroma, it won’t bother people with sensitive noses. The thicker cuts of wood make a statement, giving your display character and pieces that can proudly sit front and center. Since it’s been purified by our drying process, you can feel good storing the firewood both inside and out.
Our oak product is also safe for both indoor fireplaces and outdoor fire pits. The low moisture content means you won’t experience creosote build-up in your chimney or experience smelly smoke sticking to your clothes.
Extended burn oak is harder to light than standard cut oak, so we typically recommend you first get the fire going nice and hot with our standard cut wood. When you use the Cutting Edge Fire Starter package, you’ll only need one match and have a roaring fire within a matter of minutes. Then you can throw on an extended burn piece, sit back, and relax for a few hours as your fire brightly burns.
Why Extended Burn?
If you love having fires that last all day or night, then the extended burn pieces are a great fit. We recommend pairing the extended burn pieces with standard cut firewood. The standard cut pieces are much easier to light, but once the fire is going you can add an extended burn piece or two and then sit back to relax for a long time.
What’s in the rack?
This rack of firewood includes enough kiln dried extended burn oak pieces to enhance 30-40 fires. Specifications include:
- Our extended burn pieces of oak (16″ long)
- The Oak firewood rack is 2′ wide, 4′ tall, and 16″ deep
- Local delivery customers receive our the firewood in our patent pending metal rack, complete with complimentary canvas cover. Racks that are shipped outside of our delivery zones receive firewood inside a wooden rack.
- We recommend purchasing a fire starter package to make lighting your firewood quick, easy, and convenient.
Why choose a rack?
Extended burn oak is not available in boxes, but fortunately racks are a great choice for customers who frequently burn firewood. Whether you make fires inside our outside, for warmth or for fun, a rack of firewood gives you access to top quality firewood. Here are a few benefits of our racks of firewood:
- Our metal racks are sturdy and perfect for displaying firewood.
- Our canvas cover protects your firewood from the elements.
- Racks can be displayed inside or outside. Delivery artisans can set your rack up in any location you choose.
- Racks contain hundreds of pounds of the best firewood available – it will burn longer, hotter, and with less smoke.
|Dimensions||17 × 24 × 52 in|
|Pricebook Entry ID|