Extended Burn Hickory Firewood Rack
Need a fire that lasts all day, all night, or both? Our extended burn hickory logs are the same length as regular logs, but up to 4 times thicker. As a result, they last twice as long, so your fireside experience can too. Extended burn logs need to be added to a fire that’s already hot, and work best when stacked on top of a roaring fire you built with our standard hickory logs. Then, sit back and enjoy the rich scent and classic crackle of hickory for as long as you’d like.
Each piece of firewood in the Extended Burn Hickory Firewood Rack is inspected and hand-selected by our expert team to ensure it meets our rigorous quality standards, so you know you’re getting an unmatched fireside experience.
Our proprietary metal rack of hickory stands 2’ wide and 4’ tall, and comes fully stocked with everything you need to extend up to 25 exceptional fires:
- Extended burn hickory firewood logs
- 2’ x 4’ storage rack
- Premium wood matches
Firewood Rack Service
Cutting Edge Firewood proudly offers firewood rack services nationwide.
- If you live within our “local delivery network” (Atlanta, Nashville, Charlotte, Chattanooga, Greenville and greater metro areas) you will receive a metal rack personally delivered by our Artisans.
- If you live outside of our “local delivery network” across the United States, our rack products will be shipped via a freight company in a wooden rack to the end of your driveway. Upgrade to Cutting Edge Firewood Metal Rack is available via phone.
- For those outside of our “local delivery network”, we also suggest our Ultimate Package which includes complimentary shipping.
The Story Behind our Hickory Firewood:
Hickory is a dense and heavy hardwood that is perfect for memorable fireside experiences. The density means it will burn longer than other hardwoods, which means you’ll spend less time feeding the fire and more time enjoying it. With these extended burn pieces, the fire will last even longer!
And there is a lot here to enjoy. Hickory’s classic crackle sound and hot burning properties make it perfect for cold nights with your friends and family gathered around the fire pit. If you’re looking for a great aroma, the smell of burning hickory is one of the best. Since our firewood undergoes such a rigorous drying process, you’ll never smell mold or must mixed in with your fire. You and your guests will simply enjoy the pure aroma of hickory.
There are over 12 different species of hickory firewood, and all of them are great for fires. We work with our suppliers to choose the best pieces and cuts of hickory. Our wood is sourced local to the the kiln, so that it undergoes our rigorous drying process while still fresh. This ensures that our wood has not started decomposing and is still hard hand dense.
The hickory firewood is delivered to our warehouse where our team hand selects each piece to ensure it meets our quality standards and is then placed on a rack or inside a box, ready to be delivered to our customers.
Depending on your location, we then deliver or ship the hickory firewood to your home. If you’re in a local delivery area, our delivery artisans can place the rack of firewood anywhere you choose. They’ll even stack it into an existing rack if you choose.
Hickory firewood from Cutting Edge is perfect for display as well. It has a clean appearance and provides a fresh aroma year round. Because it is pest, mold, and fungus free you can feel good about storing it inside. Keep it close to the fireplace so you’ll be ready to start a fire when cold weather hits or you simply want to enjoy the crackle and look of a premium fire.
Why Extended Burn?
If you love having fires that last all day or night, then the extended burn pieces are a great fit. We recommend pairing the extended burn pieces with standard cut firewood. The standard cut pieces are much easier to light, but once the fire is going you can add an extended burn piece or two and then sit back to relax for a long time.
What’s in the rack?
This rack of hickory firewood includes enough kiln dried oak for 15-25 fires. Specifications include:
- Our 16″ extended burn firewood
- The hickory firewood rack is 2′ wide, 4′ tall, and 16″ deep
- Local delivery customers receive our the firewood in our patent pending metal rack, complete with complimentary canvas cover. Racks that are shipped outside of our delivery zones receive firewood inside a wooden rack.
- We recommend purchasing a fire starter package to make lighting your firewood quick, easy, and convenient.
Why choose a rack?
Racks are a great choice for customers who frequently burn firewood. Whether you make fires inside our outside, for warmth or for fun, a rack of firewood gives you access to top quality firewood. Here are a few benefits of our racks of firewood:
- Our metal racks are sturdy and perfect for displaying firewood.
- Our canvas cover protects your firewood from the elements.
- Racks can be displayed inside or outside. Delivery artisans can set your rack up in any location you choose.
- Racks contain hundreds of pounds of the best firewood available – it will burn longer, hotter, and with less smoke.
If you have less room or don’t need as much firewood, then we suggest trying out a box of our standard cut hickory firewood.
|Dimensions||16 × 24 × 48 in|