Firewood Rack Service
Cutting Edge Firewood proudly offers firewood rack services nationwide.
- If you live within our “local delivery network” (Atlanta, Nashville, Charlotte, Chattanooga, Greenville and greater metro areas) you will receive a metal rack personally delivered by our Artisans.
- If you live outside of our “local delivery network” across the United States, our rack products will be shipped via a freight company in a wooden rack to the end of your driveway. Upgrade to Cutting Edge Firewood Metal Rack is available via phone.
The story of our Cherry Cooking Wood
There’s a reason George Washington cut down his father’s cherry tree – he wanted to cook some amazing food! Cherry is a popular cooking wood because it adds a sweet smell and beautiful rosy color to meat, vegetables, and anything else you put on the grill or smoker. Cherry goes well with just about anything, it’s a great fruit wood for any occasion.
Cherry cooking wood can be tough to find in most parts of the world, and that’s why we source Cutting Edge Cherry Cooking Logs from the state of Florida. Cherry grows quickly and efficiently in Florida, making it a more sustainable source for this popular cooking wood.
Freshly cut cherry is delivered to our kiln drying partner in North Florida within a matter of days. This prevents any decomposition and ensures the cherry remains strong and sturdy. It then goes through the most rigorous drying process in the industry, ensuring that our cherry wood is dry and free from bugs, mold, and fungus.
Our rigorous Cutting Edge Firewood drying process also ensures our cherry will light quickly and that the great flavor of the smoke will hit the food immediately, enabling whatever you cook to absorb the most possible flavor.
Once dry, the wood gets sent to our headquarters in Norcross, GA. Every log goes through a hand selection process and is packaged as either a standard cut log (known as a “stick” in the bbq world) or hand cut into chunks or splits.
During selection, we check to make sure it’s the perfect size, then we ensure there is no rot on the wood, and finally, we confirm that the log includes both heartwood and sapwood. Tree trunks are composed of both heartwood and sapwood, and the best possible flavor is only achieved when both of them are together.
Once we’ve selected the top pieces for optimal flavor, we place the wood into boxes and racks that can be delivered or shipped throughout the United States.
Try the Cutting Edge difference for yourself by ordering the best cherry cooking cooking wood available today.
WHAT’S IN THE RACK?
This rack of cherry cooking wood logs includes:
- Our 16″ standard cut cherry firewood
- The rack is 2′ wide, 4′ tall, and 16″ deep
- Local delivery customers receive our the firewood in our patent pending metal rack, complete with complimentary canvas cover. Racks that are shipped outside of our delivery zones receive firewood inside a wooden rack.
WHY CHOOSE A RACK?
Cutting Edge Firewood Racks (Patent Protected) are a great choice for restaurants or customers who frequently cook with cherry wood and have a large smoker. Here are a few benefits of our racks of firewood:
- Our metal racks are sturdy and perfect for displaying firewood.
- Our canvas cover protects your firewood from the elements.
- Racks can be displayed inside or outside. Delivery artisans can set your rack up in any location you choose.
- Racks contain hundreds of pounds of the best cherry wood available – it will burn longer, hotter, and with less smoke. You will taste the difference!