Apple Cooking Wood Box
Indulge in the all-American flavor of our ultra-premium apple cooking wood. With its subtly sweet smoke and crowd-pleasing flavor, apple wood is sure to become a favorite in your grilling and smoking repertoire.
Our apple wood burns clearly and consistently, making it the perfect choice for adding a touch of flavor to pork, poultry, seafood, and lamb. Each piece of wood in is carefully inspected and hand-selected by our expert team to ensure it meets our rigorous quality standards, so you can trust that you are getting an unmatched product every time you order from us.
Thank Johnny Appleseed for this one and elevate your culinary creations with the delicious flavor of apple wood – order yours today and taste the difference for yourself.
The Cooking Wood Box includes enough 16” standard cut apple cooking logs to fuel multiple extraordinary meals. It also includes:
- Excelsior fire starters
- Ample kindling
- Premium wood matches
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
This box of firewood logs includes enough kiln dried apple cooking wood for 2-4 cooks. Specifications include:
- Our 16″ standard cut apple cooking wood
- The Apple Cooking Wood Box is 16″ x 14″ x 17″
- Each box includes a few pieces of kindling, matches, and fire starters
- Boxes weigh about 50 pounds
- Complimentary Same day delivery in Atlanta area, or we can ship nationwide
WHY CHOOSE A BOX?
Although smaller than a rack of apple, boxes of apple are a popular way to receive cooking wood. Here are a few reasons boxes might be right for you:
- You love the convenience of having everything you need in one box.
- You can easily take a box with you to a competition, to the beach, or to the lake.
- Boxes make great gifts.
- You want to try a variety of cooking wood products before choosing an entire rack.
- Boxes are easier to ship across the country.
- You need cooking wood tonight! Receive complimentary same day delivery in Atlanta.
If you are looking for great apple flavor but in a smaller piece of wood, then we suggest trying out a box of our apple chunks or apple cooking wood splits.
|Dimensions||16 × 14 × 17 in|