The story of our Apple Cooking Wood
Cooking with apple wood is as American as apple pie or Johnny Appleseed. It provides a sweet, apple smoked flavor to your food and is a crowd favorite when cooking pork, poultry, seafood, and lamb.
These 16″ split apple logs provide the perfect flavor for any smoking and barbecue enthusiasts. Because of our rigorous drying process, you know that all of our apple wood will arrive dry and free from bugs, mold, or fungus. That means your food gets nothing but the best.
Our apple wood will burn clear and consistent, providing great flavor throughout the duration of your cook. The boxes are packed neatly with kindling and fire starters and delivered to your front door – anywhere in the country!
WHAT’S IN THE RACK?
This rack of cooking wood logs includes:
- Our 16″ standard cut apple firewood
- The rack is 2′ wide, 4′ tall, and 16″ deep
Local delivery customers receive our the firewood in our patent pending metal rack, complete with complimentary canvas cover. Racks that are shipped outside of our delivery zones receive firewood inside a wooden rack.
WHY CHOOSE A RACK?
Cutting Edge Firewood Racks (Patent Protected) are a great choice for restaurants or customers who frequently cook with apple wood and have a large smoker. Here are a few benefits of our racks of firewood:
- Our metal racks are sturdy and perfect for displaying firewood.
- Our canvas cover protects your firewood from the elements.
- Racks can be displayed inside or outside. Delivery artisans can set your rack up in any location you choose.
- Racks contain hundreds of pounds of the best apple wood available – it will burn longer, hotter, and with less smoke. You will taste the difference!
If you have less room or don’t need as much firewood, then we suggest trying out a box of our apple cooking wood or a box of our apple cooking chunks.